1. Coordinates inventory of stock and insures product adjustments are properly applied.
2. Receives, sorts, logs, and distributes all incoming shipments.
3. Identifies, locates, obtains and arranges for shipment of requested replacement parts.
4. Arranges warehousing and transportation of products to customers.
5. May investigate and respond to inquiries regarding distribution and shipping.
6. Taking incoming client specimen pick-up request calls in a professional and responsible manner.
7. Making outgoing logistics/ pick-up calls to various couriers.
8. Prioritizing logistics calls for STAT and delayed specimens.
9. Track and document logistics calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
10. Maintaining accurate specimen logs.
11. Specimen pick-ups and communication within and outside the department.
12. Monitoring specimen delivery and departmental metrics.
13. Monitoring courier expenses.
14. Accessioning Supervisor to maintain cost analysis of each client’s account.
15. Assists in vendor selection and pricing in order to optimize routes.
16. Make sure that quality assurance and quality checks are maintained.
17. Assists in training of company personnel as assigned.
18. Coordination with other operational departments.
19. Coordination with other lab departments.
20. Adheres to departments outside courier and third party logistics budget.